PLUS Grade Purging Concentrate
Asaclean PLUS Grade is a high-performance purging concentrate that offers the same performance and cleaning power of Asaclean Purging Compounds, but blends seamlessly using a processor’s own production resins.
This heat-activated concentrate was designed with processors’ toughest applications in mind. It is ideal for hot runners and low flow areas and has extremely effective compatibility with all resins. PLUS is incredibly easy to use as it doesn’t require changing materials, processing temperatures, or MFRs. It cleans exceptionally well.
PLUS was engineered to answer customer demand for an easy-to-use purge that solves some of processors’ biggest headaches that didn’t have great solutions available in the past.
PLUS works particularly well for:
• Cleaning hot runners (including high cavitation molds)
• Cleaning dies (with easy displacement) in extrusion
• Clear applications that require no residue issues
• Effectively cleaning out blow molding equipment
• Heat-activated concentrate ideal for hot runners and low flow areas
• Extremely effective compatibility with all resins
• Excellent cleaner with low-residue formula
• Matches MFR of your processing resins
• Tailor purging power using concentrate ratio
• Based on your needs
• Leads to significant savings on shipping and storage
• Excels in injection molding, extrusion, & blow
|PLUS||See our other grades|
|Color Changes||NCR, NCH, NCT, NCF|
|Material Changes||NCR, NCH, NCT, NCF|
|Hot Runner Cleaning||NCR|
|Shutdown/Sealing||NCR, NCH, NCT, NCF|
|Clear/Low Residue Applications||NCF|
|High Temperature Resins||NCT|
|Low Temperature Resins|
|Carbon/Color Contamination||NCR, NCH, NCT|
RESINS PURGED: Most commodity and engineering resins within the processing temperature range.
Processing temperature: 175°C to 360°C (345°F to 680°F)
Tips For Using ASACLEAN Purging Concentrate:
|The optimum loading is 20% of ASACLEAN PLUS mixed with production resin of choice. If production resins are not desirable you can use it as a blend with any low melt olefin such as HDPE or PP|
|Soak 10-30 minutes, depending on specific application.|
|Increase temperature in trouble spots 30°C to 55°C (50⁰F to 100⁰F)|
|Maximum cleaning achieved at 260°C to 315°C (500⁰F to 600⁰F) within the processing temperature range.|