EX Grade – High Scrubbing
EX Grade is ASACLEAN’s strongest-cleaning purging compound for thermoplastic injection molding and extrusion machines. EX Grade is glass-filled to provide excellent scrubbing of carbon and/or color deposits while especially designed to leave less purging compound residue behind.
EX Grade Purging Compound Features
- EX Grade us ideal for hard to purge resins requiring maximum deposit removal.
With high detergency, the EX Grade purge compound is glass filled and styrene based, making it ideal for hard-to-purge resins requiring maximum deposit removal.
- EX Grade is suitable for purging a wide variety of resins.
It efficiently purges, engineering and super-engineering resins within the processing temperature range.
EX Grade Purging Compound Applications*
|EX||See our other grades|
|Color Changes||U, UP, HP, E, PF, PX2, NB, NC, NF,NH|
|Material Changes||U, UP, E, PF, PX2, NB, NC, NF,NH|
|Hot Runner Cleaning||U, UP, HP, E, PF, NH|
|Shutdown/Sealing||U, UP, HP, E, PF, NB, NC|
|Clear/Low Residue Applications||E|
|High Temperature Resins||PF, PX2|
|Low Temperature Resins||E|
|Carbon/Color Contamination||U, PX2, NF, NH|
EX Grade’s processing temperature is 200°C to 330°C (390° F to 625°F)*. Please connect with a Purging Process Expert for further information on hot runner gate and extrusion die clearances.
*If using material between 330-360°C (625-680 °F), local ventilation is required.
Tips For Proper Usage Of ASACLEAN
- For maximum performance, ASACLEAN should not be diluted with other materials.
- ASACLEAN does not work by chemical reaction, so there is no soak time or hold-up time required for an effective purge. (Mechanical Purge Grades)
- ASACLEAN works best with maximum agitation – use the maximum safe screw speed and, for thermoplastic injection molding, also use maximum safe back pressure with the screw in the most forward position. (Mechanical Purge Grades)
10-Minute Purging Compound Customer Service Support
When you contact ASACLEAN online for a sample, a sales order or a customer service request, you are guaranteed to receive a phone call or email response in 10 minutes or less after we receive your email.
Our 10-Minute Turnaround works because we only staff Purging Process Experts: You don’t have to endure frustrating transfers or long waits on hold, because the person on the phone can answer all of your questions.
Even if you need to contact us after business hours, our online chat support sends an email directly to a Purging Process Expert who will contact you the following business day.
Ready to learn more about ASACLEAN’s purging compound products and services? Click here to schedule your free, 10-minute consultation with a Purging Process Expert at ASACLEAN.