- Strong scrubbing purge with glass sphere technology
- NF Grade effectively removes carbon & color contamination.
- Purges most commodity and engineering resins.
- NF Grade easily purges most production resins across a wide processing temperature range.
|Temperature Range||180°C to 330°C (355°F to 625°F)*|
|Minimum Clearance||Please speak to Technical Sales Representative for further information on hot runner gate and extrusion die clearances.|
|Amount of Purge||Typically 1-2 system capacities (actual amount depends on degree of contamination)|
Extrusion - profile, sheet, cast film & compounding
|Types of Resin||Most commodity and engineering grade resins within the processing temperature range|
- No soak time is required for an effective purge.
- For maximum performance, Asaclean® NF Grade should not be diluted with other materials.
- Asaclean® NF Grade grade works best with maximum agitation. Use the maximum safe screw speed with maximum safe back pressure, while keeping the screw in the forward position.
|Color||Milky white - light yellow|
|Other Solvent Solubility||Soluble in methyl ethyl ketone, cyclohexanone, etc. (except for inorganic content)|
|Stability||Stable under normal temperatures|
|Reactivity||Non-reactive under normal handling and storage conditions|
|Conditions to Avoid||Do not exceed recommended temperature range.
Do not allow Asaclean® NF grade to reside in barrel for ANY period of time at ANY temperature.
|Specific Gravity||1.17 at 23°C (73°F)|
|Softening Point||130°C (266°F)|
|Autoignition Temp||490°C (914°F)|
Please Note: The above data should be used for reference only.
*If processing between 330°C to 360°C (625°F to 680°F), local ventilation is required.