PLUS works particularly well for:
- Cleaning hot runners (including high cavitation molds)
- Cleaning dies (with easy displacement) in extrusion
- Clear applications that require no residue issues
- Effectively cleaning out blow molding equipment
- Heat-activated concentrate ideal for hot runners and low flow areas
- Extremely effective compatibility with all resins
- Excellent cleaner with low-residue formula
- Matches MFR of your processing resins
- Tailor purging power using concentrate ratio based on your needs
- Leads to significant savings on shipping and storage
- Excels in injection molding, extrusion, & blow molding
|Temperature Range||175°C-360°C (345°F-680°F)|
|Minimum Clearance||Please speak to a Technical Sales Representative for further information on hot runner gate and extrusion die clearances.|
|Amount of Purge||The optimum loading is 20% of Asaclean PLUS mixed with production resin of choice. If production resins are not desirable you can use it as a blend with any low-melt olefin such as HDPE or PP|
|Applications||Extrusion - profile, sheet, cast film & compounding
Injection Molding - including hot runners
|Types of Resin||Most commodity and engineering grade resins within the processing temperature range|
- The optimum loading is 20% of Asaclean® PLUS mixed with production resin of choice. If production resins are not desirable you can use it as a blend with any low-melt olefin such as HDPE or PP
- Soak 10-30 minutes, depending on specific application.
- Increase temperature in trouble spots 30°C to 55°C (50°F to 100°F)
- Maximum cleaning achieved at 260°C to 315°C (500°F to 600°F) within the processing temperature range.
|Color||Milky white and white are mixed|
|Other Solvent Solubility||Insoluble for organic solvent under normal temperature|
|Stability||Stable under normal temperatures|
|Reactivity||Non-reactive under normal handling and storage conditions|
|Conditions to Avoid||Do not allow Asaclean® PLUS grade to be left idle in barrel for more than 30 minutes at temperatures higher than 300°C (570°F).
Do not feed only Asaclean® PLUS in barrel. It is designed to be used as a mixture with production resin and not by itself in the barrel. Do not exceed recommended temperature range.
|Specific Gravity||1.33 at 23°C(73°F)|
|Autoignition Temp||400°C (752°F)|
Please Note: The above data should be used for reference only.