ASACLEAN Purging Compound Products
Features And Benefits
As the person in charge of streamlining your facility, you know how important it is to plan ahead. Without the right purging compound providing smooth transitions between projects, costly issues arise with color/resin changeovers or contamination that results in increased reject rate and production downtime.
Transitioning quickly from one color to another with a reduced amount of unusable product is of paramount importance to increasing your profit margin.
At ASACLEAN, our knowledgeable Purging Process Experts work with you to identify problems within your color/resin change transition. Through a holistic Process Pinpoint Diagnosis, we accurately determine the root cause of your purging problems.
Whether you need a product grade recommendation or help in troubleshooting contamination issues, we determine the best solution and send you a free sample of the purging agent so you receive results right away.
ASACLEAN Purging Compound Products
The proof is in the product.
ASACLEAN is specially formulated to possess excellent compatibility and material affinity with various types of thermoplastic resins.
ASACLEAN Purging Compound Features
- Grades available to purge resins between 160°C to 420°C (320°F to 790°F)
- No mixing is required
- No hold-up or soak time is required (Mechanical Purge Grades)
- Chemical reaction breaks down polymer chains and carbon deposits (Chemical Purge Grades)
- Low affinity to metal surfaces, making it easy to displace most resins
- Thermally stable, making it ideal for shutdown sealing
ASACLEAN Purging Compound Benefits
- Faster changeovers and reduced machine downtime
- Effective removal of color and carbon contamination
- Reduced need for screw-pulls
- Lower number of rejects, less scrap
- Increased productivity
- Greater cost savings
ASACLEAN Purging Compound Grades
- U Grade – Enhanced General Purpose
- UP Grade – Polypropylene
- EX Grade – High Scrubbing
- E Grade – Low Residue/Temperature
- HP Grade – Polypropylene
- SX Grade – High Temperature
- PF Grade – High Temperature
- PX2 Grade – High Temperature
- NB Grade – Enhanced Foaming (Formerly InstaPurge™EX)
- NC Grade – High Scrubbing (Formerly InstaPurge™CSN)
- NH Grade – Hot Runner (Formerly InstaPurge™HM)
- NF Grade – Superior Cleaning (Formerly InstaPurge™Filled)
- NCR Grade – High Performance General Purpose (Formerly Supernova™Regular)
- NCT Grade – High Temperature (Formerly Supernova™HT)
- NCF Grade – Blown Film (Formerly Supernova™ FD)
- NCH Grade – High Performance (Formerly Hybrid™ 400)
ASACLEAN Purging Compound Applications
|Available in these Grades|
|Color Changes||EX, UP, HP, U, E, SX, PF, PX2, NB, NC, NF, NH, NCR, NCH, NCT, NCF|
|Material Changes||EX, UP, HP, U, E, SX, PF, PX2, NB, NC, NF, NH, NCR, NCH, NCT, NCF|
|Hot Runner Cleaning||UP, HP, U, E, PF, NH, NCR|
|Shutdown/Sealing||UP, HP, U, E, PF, NB, NC, NCR, NCH, NCT, NCF|
|Clear/Low Residue Applications||U, E, NCF|
|High Temperature Resins||SX, PF, PX2, NCT|
|Low Temperature Resins||E|
|Carbon/Color Contamination||EX, U, PX2, NF, NH, NCR, NCH, NCT|
To ensure you get the most from your ASACLEAN purging compound, we offer Clean & Lean Training, so your team knows how to use the material properly and efficiently to reduce downtime and maintain the integrity of your equipment.
That’s why we conduct training onsite and via web conferences and phone calls. Your crew learns how to use the ASACLEAN purging agent on your equipment, so there’s never any confusion.
The Purging Process Expert also spends time instructing your team on ways to reduce product waste, minimize downtime and increase profit throughout the production cycle.
Ready to learn more about ASACLEAN’s purging compound products and services? Click here to schedule your free, 10
–minute consultation with a Purging Process Expert at ASACLEAN.